About me
- I'm Carlos, i am from Spain and i'm 17 years old.
- My hobbies are playing soccer, listening to music, going to the parties with my friends and going to the gym. Because i want to work in a gym , i will be a personal trainer and will help people with weight problems and with sports injuries.
- I wanted this experience because in Spain and in all world is very important speak to enlgish and you need english for all jobs.
- In this experience i have know a lot of new friends that who will be friends for a lifetime.
- At first I was not sure but now i know is the best decision in my life because i have met a new people, cultures and places.
- I haven't had many experiences yet but i think that i will have a new experiences.
No comments:
Post a Comment